Current Employment Opportunities:
About the role
You will have an exceptional personal engagement skills and warmly engage through outbound and some inbound national and local telephone conversations with potential supporters who are: prospective donors who have a heart for international development; businesses, service clubs, churches or schools who are interested in INA and our work for the poor and global poverty.
You will have a genuine passion for international development and equity, you’ll value being able to do good.
You will have:
- Highly developed interpersonal skills – personal engagement skills and demonstrated ability in establishing and building relationships.
- Experience in any of the key sectors: international development; education or schools; churches or theology; business and/or donor or customer relations.
- A strong commitment and alignment with INA’s mission, vision and values and philosophy statement.
- An enthusiastic, proactive self-starter willing to learn and to contribute to organisational growth.
INA recognises and rewards our staff and can offer a number of attractive benefits; NGO salary packaging, flexible working conditions, professional development opportunities and free parking. Job share arrangements are negotiable with suitable candidates.
If you meet the above criteria, please email a resume and a letter of application addressing the role’s key tasks and priorities to: [email protected]
Inquiries: David Ensor, Chief Executive Officer – (03) 9877-7177 / [email protected]
Did you know?
- 92% of employers said relevant volunteer experience gives candidates an advantage in job interviews. Volunteering is the single best way to land an ethical job. And the majority of not-for-profit recruiters view volunteer experience as important.
- 95% of employers agreed that volunteering can be a credible way of gaining real-work experience to add to your resume.
- 85% of hirers believe that volunteering is just as credible as paid work when it is relevant to your desired role or industry.
- Volunteering shows valuable personality traits. Experience volunteering demonstrates to employers who you are and what your core values are.
**Sources: Seek.com.au and EthicalJobs.com.au
If you wish to contact us about anything relating to the opportunities listed, please get in touch with us:
- Call us on 1300 731 550 (International: +61-3-9877 7177)
- Email us at [email protected]
- Write to International Needs Australia, PO Box 121, MITCHAM VIC 3132 AUSTRALIA